It takes a special kind of company and a special kind of work environment to achieve what Bright Balustrading has achieved in its short 15 years of operation.
Some of the fundamental principles governing the companies’ corporate human resource policies are based on the following common actions:
- Attracting, retaining and motivating talented individuals.
- Promoting teamwork and quality control as tools to drive excellence as work well done.
- Acting quickly, promoting the assumption of responsibilities and minimising bureaucracy.
- Supporting and increasing training and learning.
- Innovating to improve processes, products and services.
Bright Balustrading Pty Ltd is looking for people with all levels of experience. There’s a good chance we have an opportunity that’s just right for you.
As a light gauge fabricating company we work in all the fields of the construction industry and are renowned for our high quality standards, our first class service as well as our reliability. Our success depends to a large extent on the quality, motivation and commitment of our employees.
It is for this reason that our company values and promotes the occupational training and further education of all vocational groups of all ages in our company. With the help of internal training programs we create the optimum possibilities for lifelong learning in technical-, social and methodical fields.
Bright Balustrading has a lot of offer in its employment opportunities with particular emphasis on:
If you have any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Copyright © 2018 Bright Balustrading Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.